15% to 20% on the route of LA TINE en Gruyère
From a level of security very high thanks to its profile and the numerous possible escape routes, this course allows a introduction to canyoning without the dangers of more "committed" courses.
This descent is ideal for groups as it can be adapted to the sporting level of each person!
Access to the canyon and back involves very little walking.
May to October is the best time for the canyoning Rando Aquatique in La Tine.
On this route, the dam upstream regulates the water flow and allows you to practice this Water Walk with an additional safety margin.
- Duration of the activity
about 3 hours, including 1 hour of preparation (equipment - de-equipment - explanation) and 2 hours of actual descent.
For more information visit https://www.gruyere-escapade.ch/canyoning.html.
Per person CHF 105
- Discounts with the Explore Switzerland pass
- Solo/duo pass = one or two persons 20% on the total price
- Family pass = two adults and up to three children 15% on the total price
(children possible from 12 years old)
MANDATORY via the following form by mentioning in the comments "Explore Switzerland Pass" then on the D-day, present your pass to your guide in order to validate the discount. (If you forget or do not respect these conditions, the provider reserves the right to refuse your discount).
- Lundi Ouvert toute la journée
- Mardi Ouvert toute la journée
- Mercredi Ouvert toute la journée
- Jeudi Ouvert toute la journée
- Vendredi Ouvert toute la journée
- samedi Ouvert toute la journée
- dimanche Ouvert toute la journée